Users complaining about vimeo buffering times

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Users complaining about vimeo buffering times

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ROMOARGENIS
    Spectator
    Hi! I set up a course with the theme with a bunch of videos. Several users complained about slow videos or buffering issues. By recommendation of our server provider we migrated the videos to Vimeo. On my end they are working fine but users are still complaining about the video speeds/buffering. Is there something I can do about it?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is not under our control. the video file is coming from vimeo's server which is beyond our control . Please try contacting vimeo support for this .
    ftva
    Participant
    This is also an issue we're facing. Video play perfectly on vimeo, but lag, halt and stop buffering on WPLMS. Can somebody look into this urgently please instead of taking the simple road out and saying this is not under our control as the file is coming from vimeo. There clearly seems to be some bug on wplms that isn't sending the request to vimeo to change the resolution from one state to another as the auto feature is supposed to do. So on vimeo if we've got auto selected it will switch inbetween resolutions. This do not happen on wplms and seems that there is some sort of code blocking this request from vimeo. Please provide us a fix extremely urgently.
    Veronica
    hello @ftva, We are not sending any request to vimeo , we are doing nothing with the embedded video , this is totally related to vimeo. You should ask vimeo support about the issue . We are not at all interfering in the video and its play. OR if you are using video vibe , then we are adding a script for seek lock and auto trigger mark unit finish , you can disable these featrue from wp-admin -> lms > video vibe tab .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Users complaining about vimeo buffering times’ is closed to new replies.