Using S3 plugin for Unit Attachments

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS S3 Using S3 plugin for Unit Attachments

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hello there,   I got the WPLMS S3 Plugin so I could keep all my course resources protected on Amazon. But when I go and add content to the course Units, the only way I can access the 'Amazon S3' upload/library option is if I use the "Add Media' option of the editor. I intend to attach content as course 'Attachments', which is the proper way to associate resources to a Unit. But the only option I have there is to use the standard WP media library. How can I see the WPLMS S3 options when adding resources as 'Attachments' in the front end? Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    italymadeeasy
    Spectator
    Hi Alex and thanks! I see... I thought that was the whole point of the WPLMS 3S plugin... Having to do that for hundreds of attachments scares me, but thanks for the info and video. I appreciate that. Cheers
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Superbobrik
    Participant
    could you please update topic? does S3 work with attachements? is it possible to have secure attachements for now?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well not right now .We will be working on it .
    kcubeconsulting
    Participant
    do we have this functionality now in the WPLMS S3 Plugin where we can attach training datasets along with the units?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Im sorry we dont have this right now .
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Using S3 plugin for Unit Attachments’ is closed to new replies.