Variable Course Fee, Subscriptions, and Premium Content

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS WooCommerce Variable Course Fee, Subscriptions, and Premium Content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    creativedev
    Spectator
    I would like to offer students the option to pay a flat course fee or a monthly subscription fee that auto renews for the same course. If this is possible, which plugins do I need to make it work? I've seen some information on the WPLMS WooCommerce plugin and the WooCommerce membership plugin. Is it also possible to display/block certain units in he course depending if the student paid the flat fee or monthly subscription? So if the student paid a flat fee, he would be able to access certain units in the course, and if the student paid for the monthly subscription auto renew, he would be able to see extra units. Do I need to create two copies of the same course or can I do this in the same course?
    Mk
    Please refer this tip : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-woocommerce-subscriptions-addon/   If you want to use other, Please contact the pmpro plugin support or author for this .They may have a addon for this .
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Variable Course Fee, Subscriptions, and Premium Content’ is closed to new replies.