VC bakery is not working in units and quizzes

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading VC bakery is not working in units and quizzes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, this is related with this ticket We upgraded again our site from version 3 to version 4 of WPLMS, I was doing every step you mentioned in that ticket, I remember you entered to our site, you told us you made changes and told us that it was fixed in for new updates, but in our live site every course/quizz is showing the VC codes and not showing elements well. I made the sync of units from v3 to v4, I enabled revert graphics, WPLMS plugin is updated, we copied everything from our staging site to live site, but it's not working. Can you help us? please.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @mr-vibe & @alex This is really emergency situation. We are trying to migrate from v3 to v4 since Jan 2021 & we failed again. what is fix you added on staging site as discussed here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/visual-bakery-composer-codes-are-shown-in-all-content/page/3/#post-363945 I have copied all plugins and themes from staging but your fix is not working on live site. what is reason? Can you tell me in which files you have made changes? So I can replicate & make it working. Issue is explained well above by @gabrielcapi
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Alex It's working with that change, thanks, we forgot we did it before. Now the problem is in questions and quizzes view: video Can you help us? please, thank you.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    @alex We had to change our V4 site to a staging.globalstd.com due the quizzes are not working and we have students waiting to use the platform. Its a shame have to revert the migration because que questions in quizzes are not working. The credential for Staging site are the same shared before. https://staging.globalstd.com
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI yes we checked it out and found that this issue is only with select dropdown and fill blanks question types in which we breaks the whole content of question and then join it back again . In this process the Vc shortcodes get break as well and hence does not render . Adding to issue log : https://trello.com/c/5H20qUW3
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex FYI. Until wplms theme v3.9 & v3 plugins it works well. if I put wplms theme v4 & have plugins of v3 OR v4 theme & plugin it breaks
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes it was working fine because in v4 we changed the whole quiz architecture . We are working on to fix this up.
    Makarand Mane
    Spectator
    @alex one more point. I had debug our overall code for same & this is one more point. In your ajax response index 'options_arr' comes with empty array. You code also fails to extract options from shortcode select.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please share the text version of your question content with [vc...][/vc_...] shortcode in it to debug this one as well.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Alex, These are some examples of questions created in VC: question example question example 2 question example 3 question example 4 If you put edit page you can see the short-codes in html mode. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok got it , we are working on it . It might take some time to resolve this , might need to change the architecture a bit .
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Alex, Can we know if you have any update about this? thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes this issue with vc content in questions has been fixed in the recent update wplms plugin 1.6.1.3
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘VC bakery is not working in units and quizzes’ is closed to new replies.