Very slow working, sleep queries to MySQL

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues Very slow working, sleep queries to MySQL

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank You! LightSpeed server with mysql 10.1 is used all the time I use WPLMS. This slow work began last Sunday, with no problems before. What changes have you made? Because the site is running fast at this moment. But I'm worried the error won't come back again.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Here is reply of my hoster: "All our shared hosting servers have been using LiteSpeed ​​and MariaDB 10.1 for several years now, so we did not make such changes. In addition, in case of replacement of the main services, which include the WEB server and DBMS, our users are notified in advance about this. As for the speed of your site, as previously written, it is highly dependent on the resource hosted on the server with the IP address 37.252.11.207. At present, this server, apparently, is not overloaded (you can enter 37.252.11.207 in the browser as the site address and get an answer right there) and your dyskurs.net website also opens quickly. But yesterday the server 37.252.11.207 practically did not respond to requests, which also negatively affected the operation of your resource. Since we have no idea which module of your site and why it is trying to communicate with the server 37.252.11.207, we recommended that you contact the developers of your site for advice". Do you know which plugin is trying to connect with 37.252.11.207 ?
    Veronica
    No we are not at all making any requests to this ip : 37.252.11.207 You can ask your webhost to check any line of code or php file which has this ip. Currently your site is opening fine . I guess the slowness vould be due to backup running in background or the site has been hacked . Please ask your webhost to diagnose the server for malwares.  
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This is really strange. We do not have any plugins connecting to this ip address.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    Thank you for your help and sorry for my previous emotions. My students need to prepare for the exam immediately so the stability of the site is important. Your theme is really good. I have the pleasure of working with it when everything works fine :) I'll again ask ask the hoster about the IP address 37.252.11.207. Thank you!
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    yes please ask them and then let us know about the situation.
    shynkaryk
    Participant
    If you want to see the files on the hosting, I do not delete them yet. The problem is resolved. The topic can be closed. Thank you for the help!
    Veronica
    that's really good to know. really happy to see the results. closing the topic. have a great day!
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Very slow working, sleep queries to MySQL’ is closed to new replies.