Vibe appointment Cart issue

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns Vibe Appointments v4 Vibe appointment Cart issue

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, I have purchased the Vibe appointment Add-on. its Version 1.4.1. There is issue in Cart functionalities, once student booked the slot and its showing in cart 1 item but when we click there is no item to purchase.Screenshot attached. https://snipboard.io/Q90HRm.jpg You guys told me this issue is resolved in latest version, I have installed latest version 1.4.1 still this issue occurs. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible, Please let me know if you need my wp-admin credentials, its pending from long time now. So please reply as soon as possible
    alexlms
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, Waiting for your reply, if the issue has resolved in new version, please use my admin credential and sort this issue. Thanks!!
    Diana
    Participant
    Can you please ping me back here tomorrow. I can confirm you then. It's not working at your end. But I need to check on my setup first as well
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, You asked me to ping today, did you check the issue. please reply its been so long I am trying to resolve this cart issue. Thanks!!
    alexlms
    Participant
    Waiting for your reply.
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi, Waiting for your reply from long lime. Is this bug resolved or not in latest version. I need to show it to client. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks!!
    alexlms
    Participant
    why are you guys not replying its just a small thing for you. I have checked the forums others also get same problem and you guys solved. Please reply and let us know how can i resolve this cart(no product item in the cart) issue.
    Diana
    Participant
    Apologies for this delay in response here. Yes, we are working on this and will release an update in the coming week Sorry once again that you waited so long
    alexlms
    Participant
    STILL NO UPDATES YET. DON'T TEST OUR PATIENCE, WE DON'T WANT TO COMPLAIN AGAINST YOU ON THEMEFOREST OR GIVE BAD FEEDBACK ON YOUR SERVICE AND PRODUCT ON SOCIAL PLATFORMS. Waiting for your reply
    alexlms
    Participant
    Diana, last time you said its resolved in latest version. And again you are telling that working on this and takes week time. why you guys released the ADD-ON before testing. Please assign someone to resolve this issue on my website its been very long time I have waited for this and posted the topic before also still there is no response yet. Please Assign someone as soon as possible. let me know if you need my website credential.
    Diana
    Participant
    Yes, I said and it was resolved. I checked that before releasing an update but here you and one another user is complaining that it is not working. Might be something related to woocommerce hooks which we are using. So here I am testing it again, each and everything so that you won't face this again
    alexlms
    Participant
    Hi Diana, Is there any update on cart issue. last week you said that the new version of vibe appointment will be release in next week, its almost 10 days. 1. Is the new version update of vibe appointment released? 2. Any update on cart issue? Please reply as soon as possible its pending from long
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe appointment Cart issue’ is closed to new replies.