Vibe appointments setup

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibe appointments setup

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Hello, I bought Vibe appointments but I'm having trouble installing it. - First of all, the "Install WPLMS Appointments tables. Click to install" button is not working. When I press this button it redirects me to the vibebp-buddypress tab but it doesn't install anything and the warning still appears. - Secondly, when I identify and save open slots, I see that none of them are saved and the calendar is blank. I thought it might be because the add-on is not activated, but I see the active text in the vibebp-addons tab. I would be glad if you help.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the first issue is the reason of the second issue appearing . Please share your site url and admin credentials in private reply to check this up . I checked this today and its working fine at our end ? Do you have wordpress.com hosting ?
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have not tested the jitsi meeting as of now with appointments right now . We have tested and fixed the issues with Vibe zoom addon and zoom meeting .Zoom meetings also auto created in system when a booking is confirmed . Jitsi meeting loading issue has been fixed at your end .
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Hi Alex, A new issue I noticed is the "message on user activity wall" button is not working. If this button works, I can actually send any online meeting link to the student. Besides, the jitsi php warning continues: Under vibebp-settings-jitsi In addition, I encounter php warnings in different places on the site. Another one came up with the frontend while creating a contact form. When I add the Vibe forms widget to a page, the following warning appears: Warning: Undefined variable $child_shortcode in /home2/sinavkay/psikademi/wp-content/plugins/wplms_plugin/includes/vibe-customtypes/includes/elementor/widgets/vibe-form.php on line 205 Why do you think these php warnings occur? Should I open a separate forum thread for these php warnings? Or is it enough to post it here?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well this is due to latest php version 8.0.X .Latest php enforces some strict patterns . IF you switch to 7.4 no warnings will show.
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Ok, I will change the php settings. Could you please fix the problem with the message (“message on user activity wall”) button?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    could you please share some screenshot and page url where exactly the button to message instructor is showing ?
    tolgaavcil
    Participant
    Any instructor user - vibe appointments ("randevular" on my website) - any booked appointment - message on user activity wall message on user activitey wall button
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe appointments setup’ is closed to new replies.