Vibe BBB Plugin Install Error

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Vibe BBB Plugin Install Error

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    illegeza
    Spectator
    Please assist... I am getting error when installing the Vibe BBB plugin Something went wrong with the plugin API. not sure what is wrong.. please help. I just updated to WPLMS 4.06.
    Diana
    Participant
    https://wplms.io/download_plugin/?purchase_code=XXXX&plugin=wplms.io/vibe-bbb.zip Hit the URL above and instead of XXXX add your theme purchase code, this will download a plugin zip. Then you can upload this zip from wp-admin > Plugins > Add New
    illegeza
    Spectator
    i did as instructed but i get a 404. please help urgently
    Diana
    Participant
    illegeza
    Spectator
    tried installing but we are getting an error when activating the plugin: Fatal error Cannot redeclare wplms_bbb_translations() (previously declared in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/bbb-wplms/wplms-bbb.php:70) in /var/www/html/wp-content/plugins/vibe-bbb/vibe-bbb.php we have also updated to 4.061
    MANDNCENTRE
    Participant
    same with me ,my site got error
    Diana
    Participant
    @illegeza If you are using version 4+ of theme then make sure the plugin wplms bbb should not be activated on your site Then install and activate vibe-bbb Because both plugins are actually same the difference is only that one will work good with version 3.9.9 and one is compatible with 4+ versions
    indekswebmaker
    Participant
    after install vibe BBB 1.2 version administrator while create meet in dashboard page not re-direct to BBB conference  
    illegeza
    Spectator
    download done. i will start tests. this ticket can be closed
    Veronica

thanks to informing

closing the topic

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe BBB Plugin Install Error’ is closed to new replies.