Vibe Taxonomy carousel – Visual Composer Integration

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibe Taxonomy carousel – Visual Composer Integration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rodrigoramo
    Spectator
    How can I display only a few specific categories in this module? Try setting "slug term" as you can see in this image: http://prntscr.com/jmovtt But it did not work. Am I doing something wrong, or is this function not active yet?
    Diana
    Participant
    @rodrigoramo, Yes, there is an issue with this component. We are checking
    rodrigoramo
    Spectator
    Hello,   thanks for the feedback. Is there a timeframe or place where I can follow it?   Is there any work around solution?
    Diana
    Participant
    @rodrigoramo, For now, I'll provide you an alternative solution. Generate the shortcode of this content using page Builder and use it in WP Bakery Element. I hope this will work
    Hetikus
    Participant
    I'm having the exact same issue as OP, have you found a solution for the issue yet?
    Diana
    Participant
    @Hetikus, I found it as a bug. So we'll try to fix this bug in our next update.
    Hetikus
    Participant
    Do you now when the next update will be released? We need to get our project online this week and we have to use this feature
    Diana
    Participant
    @Hetikus, Please do ping me tomorrow to check this. If possible I'll provide you the fix before the update  
    Hetikus
    Participant
    @Diana, just a reminder for you to check this out. Thank you.
    Diana
    Participant
    @hetikus, Can you please create your own topic and share your site URL with admin credentials with page URL also on which you were checking this. I want to check this one more time before marking it as a bug P.S. Mark your reply as private while sharing the credentials.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Taxonomy carousel – Visual Composer Integration’ is closed to new replies.