Vibe Zoom

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Vibe Zoom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Hi, I have created a zoom meeting with the "enforce login" option selected (https://prnt.sc/12uag8y). But at the joining meetings user is not required to login. I also checked the meeting created with "Vibe Zoom" in the meeting edit page of zoom and the meeting does not have the option "Require authentication to join" (https://prnt.sc/12uaf3c) selected. Vibe Zoom version is 1.7.1
    Veronica
    hi well that's strange can you please share details with us in a private reply so we will check that
    Scott Lang
    Yes, this issue we have debugged at our end and found Zoom server API is not supported for enforcing login whether we are passing things related to this. Please share your zoom credential(for login to zoom) in private reply we have to check the meeting setting from zoom after create.
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Scott Lang
    Give us time to check, we have tested before to share enfore_login param to zoom server which does not support. We have to check if this is supported on debugging if it will we will fix this else remove the option.
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Ok, let me know!
    Scott Lang
    We are working on it we will update here.
    Scott Lang
    Can we create a zoom app at your zoom server for API key and API secrete to test for enforcing login features if supporting or not? Let me know we are working on this.
    IeengSolution
    Participant
    Hi Scott, I'm not sure, do you absolutely have to try our zoom account? Do I need to set any options in the Zoom app? Tell me what I need to modify and I will do it
    Scott Lang
    We are working on some fixes on the zoom plugin. I have checked your zoom app on zoom.us .which is disabled Please create a new app by own for API key and secret.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibe Zoom’ is closed to new replies.