Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    hi I noticed a problem that i think it is related to VibeBp. Every page that i edit with Elementor works ok in my site, just like i edited them. But if the page its related to vibebp like unit pages or course layout pages, some configurations that i did in elementor just not work whe i open the page in my webbrowser. Color of the text or titles and formatation changes. Help me please
    Veronica
    hi can you please share the recording of the same and also if you are using elementor pro then try to deactivate that
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi yes this is an issue as elementor pro plugin will not work as elementor pro plugin removes all the files of elementor files and over-right it which makes the site messay that's why i have recommend you to uninstall the pro version of the plugin
    harik567
    Spectator
    hi I'm having this issue also, I tried turning off elemeentor pro but it still doesn't work. Is there any way you can put this in your guys' bug list? Elementor adds so much flexibitly.
    Veronica
    hi @harik567 may i know exactly what issue you are facing? and also please create your own topic and make sure that you have updated to the latest version of the plugins and theme as we don't recommend elementor pro the reason is mentioned above
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    hi i tried turning off elementor pro and the problem persists.
    harik567
    Spectator
    Hi Veronica, you can just call me Hari. I apologize for hopping on this thread, just thought that since I was facing the same issue it would fix 2 people's problems at once. Essentially, the CSS of elementor units (or something else) inside the WPLMS 4.0 PWA is broken in 1.5.8.1 and the pages don't render inside the lms. I reverted back to version 1.5.4 and it works great; even with the latest elementor pro. Personally, I have dozens of units built off the elementor pages because it allows me to design and customize lessons like never before. Turning it elmentor pro off didn't work for me either. I understand if this isn't a high priority for you guys because of all the awesome features you guys have planned, but it would really help to have this foundational feature working so I can eventually upgrade and enjoy those other features. Let me know if I can help in anyway.
    Veronica
    hi @Hari thanks for letting us know about this 1.5.4 version can you please share details with us in a private reply of your site we need to compare the versions you can create a new topic and can share the credentials there for security purpose
    renascercosmico
    Participant
    "hi i tried turning off elementor pro and the problem persists." Still waiting
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi @hari We tried to switch to 1.5.4 verison of wplms plugin even downgraded the elementor but our version of elementor units did not work . Can you please share your site url and admin creds in private reply to check how its working at your end with wplms 1.5.4 ? hi @renascercosmico , we are working on it.
    harik567
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    harik567
    Spectator
    I should have clarified this before my bad: I'm on VibeBP Version 1.5.3.6 and WPLMS 1.5.4.
    harik567
    Spectator
    Also I don't know if this matters, but I'm not using the WPLMS theme itself, I'm using another theme and just using the PWA.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi yes we checked and it worked for us but it works for only one time not the second time .
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design’ is closed to new replies.