Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Can you please check this and confirm
    harik567
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, That sounds like progress to me! :) I'm not sure what you mean but I think I have an idea. Here's what I noticed the past few months. 1) Most javascript elementor blocks won't work (carousals, slideshows, etc) but html, iframes and basic heading/images with elementor CSS will. 2) Sometimes clicking 'edit with elementor' will redirect to the PWA page and just refresh, but click it once more (in a new tab) and it will open up elementor. Is there something specific you want me to check I can help but I need more details. Thanks! -Hari
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    1. Ohh I see yes we are also facing the issue you are telling which we are trying to fix (the js elements ) .Previously they were working but suddenly with elementor update they stopped working .we are still checking this . the thing is that elementor is not ajax compatible , all its previous methods to re-render page with ajax are not working . 2 . yes that is an issue we are fixing that once we fix elementor units.
    harik567
    Spectator
    ah gotcha, I only started using wplms earlier this year and the js elements didn't work so i figured that is how it is. Personally, if I can just keep elementor working (even without the js elements) in the new version I will be good to go. Best of luck! Happy to help if you guys need anything else.
    harik567
    Spectator
    Hi guys, Just saw you released version 1.6 and I was really hoping the elementor bug would be fixed. Tested and the issue is still there, even with the new slick theme. There are so many new improvements and features since 1.4.3.6 that I'd really like to incorporate but I really need elemnetor because I've probably 120 units built on it. I don't even need the full javascript widgets to run, just whatever runs on 1.4.3.6 on 1.6 would be perfect for me. Hope you guys prioritize this, but other than that fantastic work and awesome release!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi Im sorry that bug is still not fixed .
    harik567
    Spectator
    Hi guys! Just wanted to follow up on this. I've taken a look at our new updates and they seem fantastic! Unfortunately, I'm not updating because of the elmentor issue. I'm totally okay with waiting for a fix (it's a hard bug!), but if there is any indication that this will not be fixed, please let me know soon because I will stop making more lessons on elementor, redo my current ones and proceed from there to upgrade. Hope you understand where I'm coming from (just trying cover my bases) Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It just not hard but its a totally compatibility issue of other plugins with ajax content or when content is loaded on demand. It seems elementor simply does not makes its content ajax compatible . Without elementor fixing this or atleast providing a method to initialize its scripts dynamically its nearly impossible for us to fix .
    harik567
    Spectator
    And i get that, but is there anyway to make it atleast to the state it is in 1.5.3.6 where the css classes/images show up still? I personally don’t need any of the javascript stuff to work, just bread and butter html/images/css from elementor. If there was anyway to replicate that state in 1.5.3.6 and take it into future version I’d be happy or if you guys offer Gutenberg integration (inside the pwa) as a replacement for elementor. Something that will let us build ‘lesson’ pages.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well the css stuff we can do .we can share some code to you add the styles inline in your units conditionally . Can you please share your unit link along with admin creds in private reply.
    harik567
    Spectator
    Is there any way you could share the code privately and how to use it via email or include it in the next update? I'll include my email in a private post
    harik567
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    harik567
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I see you marked the reply private, but I can't actually see it because I didn't originally create this post.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Finally this is resolve din 1.6.1 update of wplms plugin.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Vibebp pages doenst recognize Elementor Design’ is closed to new replies.