Video adaptable to size screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Video adaptable to size screen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello team, Is it possible that the videos of the units (on the Course Status page) are adaptable to the size screen? See images (see in order) Image 1: https://prnt.sc/oywr1j Image 2: https://prnt.sc/oywr61
    logan
    Hello, share page url with admin credentials. i will check some script codes and then will let you know if it works or not.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    surrealliver
    Spectator
    Is this issue resolved yet ? I have WPLMS 3.9.5 and from all courses to course page and then the actual course content all is extremely ugly on mobiles and tablets
    logan
    #surrealliver has he mentioned that this is an issue?? No, he is asking for customization. if you are having an issue try to create your own topic and share details as much possible so that we could better understand and fix them in one shot.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello So, is it possible to customize the website, according to the details suggested in the first post?
    logan
    Hello, sorry i forgot to update you. i have tested this on your site but it wont work. i added some script to adopt the screen size after click on the full size but the problem is it becomes unreliable and it does not come back to its original size if you open the hidden section. it is creating a mess.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, Thanks for the reply, I would like to configure the video, should it be programmed as a separate project? See example in the image: https://prnt.sc/p0vz7s
    logan
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, alex has health issues. he is on sick leave, this task is assigned to him. once he will be fine, i will discuss your situations with him. apologies.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Thank you I hope you are well soon Alex. Best Regards.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi that kinda layout is possible with minimal css. you can ask for refund on paypal for the customization as we are providing simple css to make it look like that and expand the video full screen :
    please try adding this custom css in your wp-admin -> appearance -> customize -> custom css :     body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unit_wrap .fitvids {     margin: 0 calc(-10% - 50px) 0 calc(-10% - 50px); } body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unit_wrap,.unit_content{overflow:visible;} .enable_comments .main_unit_content{     padding-right: } body.course_pursue_panel_hide .course_content_panel,body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unit_wrap,body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unit_content {     background: #000 !important;     color:#FFF !important; }   body.course_pursue_panel_hide .course_content_panel *{ color:#FFF !important; } body.course_pursue_panel_hide.page-template-start #content {     background: #000; }
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Video adaptable to size screen’ is closed to new replies.