Video adaptable to size screen

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues Video adaptable to size screen

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I've used the CSS you sent me, but still, I didn't like it. The idea is that the video is perfectly adapted to the screen size and does not move with the scroll. I don't know if this is possible, I understand. I will request the return.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
    tuaptitud
    Spectator

Hola Alex, </ span>

Perfecto, eso es lo que estoy buscando. Le sugiero que ponga 2 botones, uno para los comentarios de la unidad y el otro para descargar archivos adjuntos.

Only if this is possible  

Muchas gracias Alex.

tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
      please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :   add_action('wplms_after_every_unit',function(){   ?>   <style>       .toggle_extras_unit_controls:after{ content:"\f063"; font-family:'fontawesome'; } .toggle_extras_unit_controls.active:after{ content:'\f062'; font-family:'fontawesome'; } body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unitattachments,body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unitforum,body.course_pursue_panel_hide div#add_unit_comment textarea{background:#000} body.course_pursue_panel_hide div#add_unit_comment textarea{ border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3) }   </style>      <script>     jQuery('.fitvids iframe').after('<a class="toggle_extras_unit_controls button full"></a>');     jQuery('#unit_content .unitforum,#unit_content .unitattachments,#unit_content h3.assignment_heading,#unit_content div#discussion').hide();     jQuery('.toggle_extras_unit_controls').on('click',function (){       jQuery('#unit_content .unitforum,#unit_content .unitattachments,#unit_content h3.assignment_heading,#unit_content div#discussion').toggle();       jQuery(this).toggleClass('active');     });   </script>   <?php }); 
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hi Alex I see something is still wrong. These are the screenshots. http://prnt.sc/p7znur http://prnt.sc/p7znxd http://prnt.sc/p7znyo http://prnt.sc/p7znzi Please help me on this. Thank you very much.
    logan
    Hello, we have modified the code, actually while copy-pasting things last day, some script tag got missing thats why it caused an issue. use this one.

add_action('wplms_after_every_unit',function(){

?>

<style>

.toggle_extras_unit_controls:after{ content:"\f063"; font-family:'fontawesome'; } .toggle_extras_unit_controls.active:after{ content:'\f062'; font-family:'fontawesome'; } body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unitattachments,body.course_pursue_panel_hide .unitforum,body.course_pursue_panel_hide div#add_unit_comment textarea{background:#000} body.course_pursue_panel_hide div#add_unit_comment textarea{ border:1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.3) }

</style>

<script>

jQuery('.fitvids iframe').after('<a class="toggle_extras_unit_controls button full"></a>');

jQuery('#unit_content .unitforum,#unit_content .unitattachments,#unit_content h3.assignment_heading,#unit_content div#discussion').hide();

jQuery('.toggle_extras_unit_controls').on('click',function (){

jQuery('#unit_content .unitforum,#unit_content .unitattachments,#unit_content h3.assignment_heading,#unit_content div#discussion').toggle();

jQuery(this).toggleClass('active');

});

</script>

<?php

}); 

tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Hello, It is not the expected result. It is not perfectly square to the screen size, the video moves up and down with the mouse scroll. I will ask for my refund, I will do it with an external developer. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yup you can ask for the refund. We already generally provided the code on our forums .There is no need to pay $59 for that. We are trying to make the video fixed but it has some issues with the iframe vimeo resposiveness of the video . The height of the video depends upon the video's width too . this is where fixing the video is being tough for us . We need to look out for a way to do this .
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    logan
    tuaptitud
    Spectator
    Thank you
    logan
    case closed.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • The topic ‘Video adaptable to size screen’ is closed to new replies.