Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! I've created a course where I am using the video unit provided by the WPLMS front-end developer mode. It all seems to work fine unless it is tested on high-end iPhones. It just loads the frame and a black screen with no audio output or such thing for interaction. I've enabled all the settings that support various types of video files under the LMS settings. So, to overcome the above-presented issue I tried to switch to the H5P interactive video but the story repeats itself there again. So, I'd like to make a request that you see into this issue stated above and try helping me out. You can test the video unit and replicate the environment under the course named "Test course".
    Veronica
    hi can you please provide the video of the issue and also provide the course and unit URL to replicate the same on your site.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    I already mentioned the course name to replicate and you might as well have created your own test course to create a new demo video unit. But anyway, here you go Course Link: Test Course Scroll down to the Demo Video unit created and test run the video. Mobile Recording Desktop Recording Just for the record, I tried to purge the cache from the browser side and the server-side. Also, I even switched devices to see whether it was a device issue but figured out it's working fine in the android mobile devices whereas the same unit is facing a problem interacting with the user on high-end iPhones regardless of the browser used (Safari/Chrome). I hope all the information provided above is sufficient enough for you to perform for the needy.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    On desktop its working fine , it seems the issue is with Iphone on safari. We need some time to check this out , its a very strange issue and also happening on safari browser on mac .
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Yes, please. Check the situation and let me know the way out of it as early as possible. As we are planning on creating video units and if this is an issue which will need a long halt then we might have to stop for the time being. I hope you understand how important are video presentations for an LMS and clarify the things here as this halt in the process will affect rather other tasks that are lined up in the development of our LMS platform. Hoping to hear from you soon with a resolution. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    You can use Video html tag instead of video unit or elementor unit type and use video block of elementor meanwhile to create units having video.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Okay, but that's just a temporary way to deal with the problem it is not the solution. Please tell me how should I overcome the existing issue here.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    We are working on this right now as high priority. We'll update you once resolved..
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Thank you for the response! Awaiting the solution.
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello! It's been 4 days since heard from your end on this thread can you please tell me how long will this be taking? And what is the progress on the same? As you mentioned it's set to high priority I'd like to know the time it will take to overcome the situation. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi we have been working on this but the issue is not replicable we are checking different file types. On safari there is some issue with the script we are using .
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Okay, I just hope this issue is resolved soon by your end.
    Veronica
    you can ping us here for update
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Any updates regarding this?
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This could be connected to safari bug can you try enabling GPU for video processing https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bnZoDjDp0Ns
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones’ is closed to new replies.