Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    This is not available on high-end iPhones and the latest IOS version. And also this seems a very temporary way out of the problem. Cause we can't be asking our customers/users to set up every time they try to access as they'll be paying us and would expect no such personalization on their devices. I hope you understand the same. And try to figure out a permanent solid solution towards this. Thank you!
    Bhavyatafoundation
    Participant
    Hello!! We tried to follow the procedure but the mentioned steps are not available on high-end iPhones. And as a user/consumer who pays for a service, we can't ask our users to set up their devices for things that are not working on our end. I hope you understand how important customer relationship is for a service provider. And also how important is video format for us to display the content over the courses. I'm waiting for a solid resolution from your end over these temparory way outs. Thank you!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi the issue is quite strange and limited to iphone devices only , its taking time , you can either create elementor units and embed the videos in it or use the wp video tag in our editor html block : https://wordpress.org/support/article/video-shortcode/
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Video created under video unit and H5P is not working in Iphones’ is closed to new replies.