Video Lightbox in Course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Video Lightbox in Course

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    No One
    Spectator
    I'm using an external plugin to display Vimeo videos in a Modal lightbox in course page, It causes a lot of issues (because of jQuery), Links Shortcode : < a href="https://vimeo.com/123456789" class="lightbox" >Video Is there a way to optimize this solution (Open FREE units in a Popup from Course Curriculum) to display Video links in a Modal lightbox.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes you can add a unit in which you'll have your  video . and refer the tip and make the unit to be "free" . Now when the student click on this free unit it will show its content in popup .
    No One
    Spectator
    I mean, I need to remove the modal popup plugin and use the way described in the above link to get it work to modal video files. If you can help with this will be thankful.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    SO why using the modal popup plugin when the theme has the popup functionality already .You can also look for the alternatives for this  or try contacting the plugin author for  this .
    No One
    Spectator
    "the theme has the popup functionality already", How to use it to popup Vimeo videos from a link ?
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please refer this tip: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/wplms-popups/ For vimeo videos use our iframe shortcode.
    No One
    Spectator
    @Latiyan Thanks for your suggestion, But my request is completely different, We are using a plugin like lightbox Evolution for Wordpress , You can take a look, We are looking for eliminating plugins as possible to keep wplms working smoothly.   Look at this simple code : < a href="https://vimeo.com/123456789" class="lightbox" >Video < a > It's simple and easy when adding a lot of video links.   The first question was : Is there a way to optimize this solution (Open FREE units in a Popup from Course Curriculum) to display Video links in a Modal lightbox.  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In the popup content add the video using iframes and then refer the video to add the popup shortcode in your page  .
    No One
    Spectator
    @Alex You didn't got what i mean, Please re-read the last reply again.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Sorry i was not able to get you on this .DO you want the lightbox pluign to work in the course or not ? If it is not working then please contatc the plugin support for this . If you want to use the wplms popups instead of the lighbox plugin then please add the videos in the popup using the iframes and then add the popup in the course content .
    No One
    Spectator
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Thanx for creating the request.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Video Lightbox in Course’ is closed to new replies.