Video link didn't popup with a lightbox (course unit)

Home Forums General [ No Support Zone ] Feature Request Video link didn't popup with a lightbox (course unit)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    keysoc2013
    Participant
    Hi, I have created a unit, with questions and video link in it. At first, I clicked "start course", which will direct me to the "course-status" page, the video can show the lightbox properly inside it. However, after I click "back to course" and click "continue course", all video links are directed to external page instead of a lightbox popup. I want all video to be kept in a lightbox popup. How to solve this? This is my site: uateasyexam.ledoads.com to test for this, you can take "Maths SL" course as an example.
    keysoc2013
    Participant
    new update: In course status page, this problem exist when I click the units in left sidebar. the content in right hand side will reload once. Although the content remain unchanged, but the link is no longer popup in lightbox.
    MayBh.
    Participant
    Hi, i want to click at unit? Then video pop up display automatically in same page with exit button at video..   Now i have to click at text again to pop up video   Pls advise
    MayBh.
    Participant
    Hi, i want to click at unit. Then video pop up display automatically in same page with exit button at video..   Now i have to click at text again to pop up video   Pls advise
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Video link didn't popup with a lightbox (course unit)’ is closed to new replies.