video not inserts into the lesson

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Styling issues video not inserts into the lesson

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    You are causing me a lot of problems on the site. I am receiving this error because of you This is the second time I intervened on the server and this error occurs? I do not work on the site I am losing a lot of work because of you and I have to return the weekly backup to run the site again Much lost today from work during the past week because the backup version since the previous days
    Diana
    Participant
    @ragabsalem, I am sorry if you are feeling like this way. But I have no idea when because of me you lost your work because I tried to add the code in wplms customizer plugin and only increased the priority of the function to execute but it leads to 500 error Usually, because of this the error 500 can not occur on the site. IF you feel like this way then i can only say this the code should work and if it is not working then do you have any staging site on which I can test?(Multisite) Because on normal sites you will not face such problems
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Unfortunately I have no other site But we ask you before the experience in the event of a possible occurrence like that to know the cause of the problem and you leave a clear message of what I am solving by, for example, removing it a specific code has been added so as not to lose my job again Or send a message intentionally a backup copy for the same day Or send the code to add it This is a big problem for you and no teacher can add a video and it causes a lot of problems for me Please solve the problem
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Mr.@Vibe Unfortunately, the worst technical support service is from Diana, unfortunately please help me
    Diana
    Participant
    @RagabSalem, Thank you dear user for saying these words for me. Even my continuous support and assistance is totally neglected here. Nevermind, So what should I do. I shared the code but it is not working, I asked for any demo site where I can test and debug the issue but you have no staging site. I can't debug on your main site because you lose your work if anything happens. And I don't want you to go through each and every step again What Should I do now? That same code that I shared initially needs to be checked that what values it is showing in result only then I can fix the issue. I have no option left here
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thank you while I'm waiting. I hope it will be only two days
    Diana
    Participant
    @RagabSalem, Checking your site...
    Diana
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant

The issue is here that in Multisite, instructors not able to embed video links, embed images.

This is because in multisite we are adding capabilities for instructors, so for embedding purpose, we have to assign these capabilities for this user role.

Check this knowledgebase topic: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/instructors-not-able-to-embed-unfiltered-html-in-multisite/
    RagabSalem
    Spectator
    Thanks a lot, Diana You must change from the bad idea that them got because of the technical support Many complain of poor support. Please do more than that, all additions have strong problems and gaps that have no solutions In the end, I am happy to be with you, but we have great hope for the latest update
    Diana
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘video not inserts into the lesson’ is closed to new replies.