Video progress?

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video progress?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, I'm working on a site, on its units I have embeded Vimeo videos. My customer ask me if is possible to "save" video progress (not the course progress). I try to explain better: a user starts to watch a video. This video duration is for example 20 minutes. At, for example, at minute 12, the user clicks on pause and logout. Later, returns on site, does login and goes to the course and this video could be watched from minute 12. I know there is a function on Vimeo but I don't know how can use with WPLMS. Maybe on your addon VideoVibe is possible? I hope I've explain well... Thank you
    Mk
    Well currently this is not available in Videovibe plugin but it will be available very soon in videovibe plugin .  
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok thank you, in the next update?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    yes in the upcoming update
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Ok thank you
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    we have implemented if you want this in urgent then please replace the "video-vibe-vimeo-front.js" file in your wp-content/plugins/videovibe/assets/js folder with the " video-vibe-vimeo-front.js " file given in this " video-vibe-vimeo-front.zip " file : https://wplms.io/support/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/video-vibe-vimeo-front.js.zip
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Thank you so much. A question: when I'll install Video Vibe plugin, I have to rewrite all my embed codes on my lessons or for "old" video inserted nothing change? Thank you
    Mk
    If you want to use some features like: seek lock and auto mark complete. You will have to rewrite the code.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mk
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Mk
    Some settings were missing. I made it done. Now it's working. I uploaded a sample video in Wordpress album and named it mktest to test. It uploaded properly. Please check and reply.
    dianaw84
    Spectator
    Hi, thank you very much!! I replaced video-vibe-vimeo-front.js with the file on your .zip, do I have to set some feature to active "save" video progress?
    Mk
    Let me check it, I will have to set it on my local. I will reply to you tomorrow.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Video progress?’ is closed to new replies.