Video Vibe has repeating Audio

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Video Vibe has repeating Audio

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    masonwiley
    Participant
    Hi Alex -- I removed the seek bar (in Vimeo, for older videos) and no longer have the stuttering problem but have the following (new problems): * I can't rewind * There is no "bookmarking", i.e. my videos don't automatically jump to where I left off, and * I can't fast forward to where I was before because there's no seek bar. Could you please tell me how to proceed? All of these features (seeklock, bookmarking) are advertised features of the VideoVibe Plugin. I am happy to (privately) provide login credentials if you want to have a look at the implementation. Thanks!
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well we have implemented this in first place but then after few months there appeared this issues with video being stuttering .I looked for solutions to achieve the seek lock and ultimately found there is no provision to do that unless you disabled the seekbar in video settings itself on vimeo.com . therefore we implemented this one . So it is vimeo player api that does not have a provision to disable seek right now .
    fwu
    Participant
    wrong thread sorry
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Video Vibe has repeating Audio’ is closed to new replies.