VideoVibe Addon Unable to Upload Videos

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe VideoVibe Addon Unable to Upload Videos

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hello, I have bought VideoVibe addon, a few days ago, I have got a plus subscription with Vimeo, I was able to link the website with Vimeo and generate a token. However, I'm not able to upload any big videos of more than 200MB, it freezes in the middle of the upload process, we tried different computers, different videos, different internet connection, nothing is working. Please help Below are my server details: allow_url_fopen = On allow_url_include = Off display_errors = Off enable_dl = Off file_uploads = On max_execution_time = 50000 max_input_time = 50000 max_input_vars = 1840 memory_limit = 4112M post_max_size = 2056M session.gc_maxlifetime = 30000 session.save_path = "/opt/alt/php74/var/lib/php/session" upload_max_filesize = 2056M zlib.output_compression = Off
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok checked your site and found that : either the token generated for the app you configured in video vibe settings does not have permissions to fetch the albums of collections . OR you do not have any album/collection created under your account . Please create an album and make sure that app your are creating has album access/collections or not . Also to use video vibe its needed to have pro or plus account of vimeo as vimeo does not allow uploading via api from free accounts now .
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Can you please help me more with this? I'm not able to understand the exact steps I need to do, I followed the tutorial. https://prnt.sc/snib4r I have already Vimeo plus. and do you mean that I create albums inside Vimeo itself? I guess if that was the issue, we wouldn't have a problem uploading small videos. I tried again, and it's stopping at the same exact point each time which is 82%. https://prnt.sc/sni7j3 https://prnt.sc/sniimp When I open my server files, I find the video completely fine on wp-content/uploads/temp_folder_vv_vimeo, and I can download it and watch it. https://prnt.sc/snii32 We tried 3 hosts: TMD, Google Cloud, and Dream Host. We tried multiple videos, all are compressed according to Vimeo guidelines. We tried different internet connections, from Jordan to Canada. We tried different desktops and laptops. So, it obvious that it's purely VideoVibe addon issue.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    In video vibe the video is first uploaded to temp folder on your server , then the contents of the video file is read in one go and this data is sent to vimeo server via http api using wp_remote_post method. Now on some servers reading file and sending this much data in one go leads to server crash and this error appears . You have to change the configuration .you cannot set the configuration more than your hardware supports :   max_execution_time = 500
    max_input_time = 500
    max_input_vars = 1840
    memory_limit = 512M
    post_max_size = 512M
    session.gc_maxlifetime = 300

upload_max_filesize = 512M      
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Still I face the issue.. Stack on 82% .. So is there any way to upload my video without using Video vibe. Please suggest me what can I do now? Thanks in advance
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hi Alex Thank you so much for replying back. I told you earlier, it works fine for small videos, the issue is with large videos. I'm going to post a link for the video on another private comment. For the server PHP error log, I couldn't find any, I looked on our error logs, there are no errors.
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Yes there is some server error while sending the video data to vimeo server . WE would also need to check this out from our end  . Would need to check it further thanks sharing the video .Please ping back for reminder  
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hello Alex, Thank you for your efforts, any news?
    MssmLccs9-
    Participant
    Hello Alex Any news?  
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I looked into it but I have old setup and somehow my uploader is not working , im getting some error with my vimeo api . I am checking if vimeo has stopped the support to upload large files from its old api . Vimeo api stable version is 3.4 and we are using 3.3.1 .  
    markclayton
    Participant
    Hi Alex, I'm unable to even configure videovibe, I get to generate token but then get this error.

Uh oh, something went wrong!

An error has occurred. You won't be able to connect to Vimeo until it is fixed by the developer.

Looks like you hit a snag when trying to connect APP with your account.

APP has requested the ability to upload videos. Once Vimeo approves APP, you will be able to connect your account.

This app cannot generate a token with the upload scope for the requested account. This app can only upload to the app owner's account.

I am having issues configuring. hope you can help. Thanks.
    markclayton
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘VideoVibe Addon Unable to Upload Videos’ is closed to new replies.