Videovibe and Unit Media Lock

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe Videovibe and Unit Media Lock

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bunraka
    Spectator
    Hi, Does VideoVibe plugin support 'Unit Locking' and 'Unit Media Lock' ? I did setup seek lock with VideoVibe plugin and Vimeo API. Thank you.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well media lock is coming up in upcoming updates of video vibe . Auto mark finish unit on video completion and seek lock has been  already implemented and available in video-vibe plugin  .
    bunraka
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, Thank you for the reply. When would be the media lock update of videovibe?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Previmotion
    Spectator
    Is there a workaround during this time to lock it by a script or anything like this?
    Mk
    We are working on it. we are working on adding Wistia in it. after that we will add unit media lock
    mine-class
    Participant
    Is it possible to hide the next unit and mark unit complete while the student is watching the video and to show them until the video is finished?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    If its video added from your wordpress media library then yes .Simply enable media lock from wp-admin -> wplms -> course manager and enable "Previous Units/Quiz must be Complete before next unit/quiz access"in course settings .     If its embedded video from youtube and vimeo then its not available . We are adding this feature in video vibe update .    
    mine-class
    Participant
    Hi Alex, if we use internal video player is it possible to seek lock the videos?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    its available for videos  added from wordpress media library using the add media button : https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/seek-lock-in-unit-media-lock/
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Videovibe and Unit Media Lock’ is closed to new replies.