vimeo

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe vimeo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I create a vimeo account and install the plugin for testing : the instructor can't upload any video :the admin can do it ; refer
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, Well yes at first when instructor access the vimeo library tab for the first time , his album is created on vimeo with his user_id . 306 is user's id . We do this to identify the instructors uploaded video and put a privacy check . Now after the album is created when reload (browser reload not refresh button at the top in popup )  , you will be able to upload the videos and uploaded video will list after clicking on refresh button in popup . Refer: http://prntscr.com/n9iy0z
    bamcse
    Spectator
    logan
    Hello, I am moving this topic from how to to batches. #Alex will look into this matter. Please share your wp-admin credentials and also ftp credentials in a private reply.
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Scott Lang
    Sorry for moving to batches, We are moving this topic to video-vibe.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well I looked into this and found that vimeo api is returning this error : " The user isn't allowed to perform that action. " while marking api hit to create album on vimeo . It seems like your vimeo account may have album creation limit or you might have done some settings to prevent the album creation .
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Seems like you are not plus or pro user . I got this when creating a new album from your vimeo's profile . http://prntscr.com/nf8ff2 you need to purcahse premium account in order use all features of vimeo and support the vimeo api that we need to make video vibe work .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘vimeo’ is closed to new replies.