Visual bakery composer codes are shown in all content

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues Migrating & Upgrading Visual bakery composer codes are shown in all content

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    That's great! :D thank you very much!!!
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Yes this is live in the latest wplms plugin update. For visual composer units, run a sync from WP admin - LMS - Settings - functions - sync unit types.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    @Mr.Vibe Thank you very much! this is so helpful for us. I will update it and see how it works.
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, I tried it, I have updated the wplms plugin to Version 1.5.8. After that, I enabled this option And after that, I clicked in this button. And the result is the next one, we saw it better before doing these changes, now the shortcodes of VC bakery are back: video proof Before clicking that button we saw the units, better but not completely as we had them in v3. So please, idk what I did wrong, here the course where I was testing: course link Same course in version 3 Thank you!
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello, is there a way to revert the update units from v3 to v4. thanks
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello again, I recreated as new the same unit from zero, with the wplms plugin updated and still not seeing well the units and elements from bakery, hopefully with this video you can see what I mean: video Thank you
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    The fix was added in your site and it is working : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PVbp7ivxZI
    gabrielcapi
    Spectator
    Hello @Mr.Vibe This is so good for us, thank you very much! it's working as you said, can we know what did you do? Best regards.
    Veronica
    hi the changes we have applied on the core plugin too so when the update will be released it will work too as you have confirmed closing this topic for now thanks
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The topic ‘Visual bakery composer codes are shown in all content’ is closed to new replies.