visual composer installation showing ajax error

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues visual composer installation showing ajax error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JitenT
    Participant
    While installing visual composer throught the setup wizard, it says "ajax error". Tried a lot but couldn't find any solution. please help me out of this
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    well firstly you can ignore this error it will install fine . Secondly if you are installing from scratch then you can try alternative installation method : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygsyaLFZnhs
    jesusdelgadops
    Participant
    Same problem, i cant fix that problem and use visual composer. I follow the instructions, and ignore ''ajax error'', but not install visual composer. Later i follow the instructions on the video, go to apareance and dont have the optin to install this plugin, any solution?
    logan
    Hello, please ignore the message, that's a notice to prevent the page redirect on bakery dashboard so that other remaining plugins could be installed.
    jesusdelgadops
    Participant
    Hi Logan, ty for answer. I ignored the message but i cant use visual composer yet, can you help me? i follow every point from the video, but visual composer just not install. Isn't on plugins, isn't on in appareance, what can i do?
    logan
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jesusdelgadops
    Participant
    Logan i cant see the reply, i dint create this post.
    logan
    Hello, please create your own topic then in the second reply share your admin URL and credentials in a private reply mode. i will check the issues. also confirm if it needs reinstallation so that I can perform these actions without making you wait another 12 hours. refer: http://prntscr.com/p6sfac
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘visual composer installation showing ajax error’ is closed to new replies.