Warning:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    Hello, all of a sudden I am getting this: <b>Warning</b>: A non-numeric value encountered in [...]/<b>wp-content/plugins/wplms-assignments/includes/class.assignment-process.php</b> on line <b>206</b> After I got this I updated the plugin, but the warning remains. Since I am not using assignments yet I deactivated the plugin to remove the warning. That worked for the moment. The warning came up after I deleted a quiz which wouldn't load. When creating that quiz I might have been testing the assignment tool – I can't remember. Anything I can do to make the plugin work again? Thanks, Wiebke  
    Diana
    Participant
    @wiebkewetzel Make sure your plugin should be updated to the latest version. If it is appearing on your site then contact your webhost and ask him to set WP_Debug to false in wp-config.php The warnings will not cause any functionality related issue so don't worry
    wiebkewetzel
    Spectator
    @Diana Thanks for answering despite the weekend. WP_DEBUG ist set to false in wp-config.php. But recently I was asked to add another line for troubleshooting a plugin: define('SCRIPT_DEBUG', true) I removed that line as I no longer use the other plugin and it helped. You can close this ticket. Thanks for your support, Wiebke
    Diana
    Participant
    @wiebkewetzel Thanks for confirming. closing the ticket
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning:’ is closed to new replies.