Warning: Missing argument 3 for Wplms_Batches_Filters::batch_start_date()

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns WPLMS Batches Warning: Missing argument 3 for Wplms_Batches_Filters::batch_start_date()

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nonamegalvez
    Participant
    I keep gettins this error: <span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">Warning</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">: Missing argument 3 for Wplms_Batches_Filters::batch_start_date() in</span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">/home/nonamegalvez/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wplms-batches/includes/class.filters.php</span><span style="color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">on line </span><span style="box-sizing: border-box; font-weight: bold; color: #313b3d; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">268 Tried recreating start date and removing it, but I still keep gettintg this error. Please assist.</span>
    H.K. Latiyan
    Participant
    Please share the site url and the admin credentials with us to check the issue. PS: Please mark your reply as private while sharing the admin credentials.
    nonamegalvez
    Participant
    link: http://aestheticsolutions.com.mx/ user: geekness password: geek1
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Ok i checked your site and found that your theme and plugins are not updated to the latest . Please make sure that your theme and plugins are updated to the latest version to make them compatible with the batches addon .
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning: Missing argument 3 for Wplms_Batches_Filters::batch_start_date()’ is closed to new replies.