Web performance/ Page Speed – WPLMS 4

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Web performance/ Page Speed – WPLMS 4

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Hey guys, My site is terribly very slow and this has been happening ever since I started importing the demo, until building the actual site and now, I am doing a pilot on the same platform - unfortunately the feedback from the users is really not good. The teachers have actually stopped participating on the piloting phase of the platform - owing to the unresponsiveness of the site. Basically, I have been having a terrible time to get WPLMS 4 performing at an acceptable levels concerning: 1. Web page performance 2. Page speed 3. Website speed I hope you guys can assist me. I will share the details privately. Thank you
    mgozitn
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    Hi, I checked the site . 1. The initial response time from the server is slow. This is possible because of 2. and also becuase the DNS server could be slow. 2. I check the reports there are just too many scripts loading on the pages which is causing a lot of slowness in yours site. We can remove the scripts which you do not need. So on regular pages and posts we can improve the speed significantly by removing the scripts which we do not need.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    The issue related to speed is mostly RAM .DDR 4 ram 8 GB would work good. Also to lessen the scripts please goto wp-admin wplms -> miscellaneous -> "BootStrap 4 & Offload scripts" => select no jqeury mode . Also please deactivate the plugins you dont need necessary for your site right now . thirdly please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/query-monitor/ to check what is slowing down your sit e.
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    did you try :
    Also to lessen the scripts please goto wp-admin wplms -> miscellaneous -> “BootStrap 4 & Offload scripts” => select no jqeury mode .
    mgozitn
    Participant
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    mgozitn
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well all those most of the scripts are being used on the page in a way . We have selectively call the scripts on the pages . But the scripts are not at all the problem of your page speed . Its those plugins you are using . Scripts issue can be easily solved by using servicer worker which caches the files in browser itself and do not make hits for the scripts to server at all . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSHRqf-gm14 But still its your third party plugin making it slow.
    mgozitn
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Web performance/ Page Speed – WPLMS 4’ is closed to new replies.