when ajax disabled for units, drip feed stops working

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Child Themes when ajax disabled for units, drip feed stops working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    aliakbarataei
    Spectator
    Hello there, I checked the ajax disabled for units and then I realized that it stopped the drip feed. I tried resetting the drip feed but to no avail. It says the lesson is not accessible and won't go forward. Please check this ASAP, as the students are not able to go forward, or I have to disable the dripfeed THE SECOND PROBLEM when I enable ajax again, the students cannot access the previous lessons!!!
    sandy
    Make sure you do not just enable any course as drip feed in the middle of the course. Can you please try enabling drip feed with a Fresh course. Drip feed requires previous recorded time for the unit and when you enable it in a running course the drip does not recognize the time of previous unit access. If you enable drip in between the students must manually go from unit 1 to the current unit to set the previous times and drip feed would work fine. ====== If you still need to enable drip feed in between, to enabling unit start date and time, it would bypass the drip and you can set a custom date/time availability for your unit.   P.S : make sure to create the thread in correct sub forum for faster replies.    
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘when ajax disabled for units, drip feed stops working’ is closed to new replies.