when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, I have an issue, I don't know if it happens after the last update ... the issue that when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page open,!!!!  
    bamcse
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    bamcse
    Spectator
    to access just always add https://
    Diana
    Participant
    @bamcse I have to replicate this on my test setup first because the settings seem to be perfect but still it is not working. I will share the video of my test setup with you
    bamcse
    Spectator
    I just want to tell you that it was working correctly without any issue
    Diana
    Participant
    @bamcse The screenshots which you have shared above. After checking those screenshots it seems the settings are fine and the page is connected properly. But the problem is the issue is still appearing. Can you please tell me when you have noticed that it is not working. Did you installed any plugin or did some changes?
    bamcse
    Spectator
    No... I don't install any plug-in but I think it's a compatibility issue with WPML plug-in I think you must update the ( WPML WPLMS integration plugin ) to be fully compatible with new wpml updates
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Hi, is there any update for this issue?
    Diana
    Participant
    @bamcse, But the same is not replicating on my test setup. Okay, I will check the WPLMS WPML integration plugin. If this is causing the issue
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Diana
    Participant
    bamcse
    Spectator
    Ok ... waiting ,
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • The topic ‘when clicking the sign up on the Arabic site the English signup page’ is closed to new replies.