When i open dashboard, appear first the profile page

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues When i open dashboard, appear first the profile page

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Hi, why when click in dashboard page appear the profile page? I see in others topics, that for solve this, is need use the single page app. But i dont can use single page app because i use the login custom. So, exists other mode for solve this?
    Veronica
    hi for now, the only way is to use BuddyPress Single Page
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Hi I have a personalized login that I am creating myself .. when a user enters through it I call the wordpress wp_singon function to login. and it works well when using normal wplms other than the single page. however when I use the single page and access to login it appears my login panel that would be this https://prnt.sc/10tmc5q Then I enter the data and access, but it does not open the dashboard I am trying to find the url to be able to redirect the user to the dashboard after login, but it does not work .. it is on a blank page like this https://prnt.sc/10tm9hd So how can I solve this? a solution for me would be to make the vibebp login synchronize with wordpress, but it seems that it is no longer possible right? Or if you can give me the login code I try to implement it in my personalized login. Or if there is another solution you can give me. Thanks in advance.
    Veronica
    hi I have just confirmed this but this is not available vibebp_login this is the class of vibebp login when you add this to any button it will open the popup like version 4 and remain procedure will be same
    mirador360
    Spectator
    Ok, thanks for the reply, can close the topic.. Just to help other people, what I did was to use the single page mode and on the app page (which we defined in wp-admin-> vibebp-> settings-> Buddypress in single page) I used the shortcode [vibebp_login] and then I used the shortcode that I created to display my personalized login and after that the shortcode [vibebp_profile] and in the css I applied a 'display: none' in the class that would display the wplms login ... I hope I helped , Hugs!
    Veronica
    thanks for sharing this process here
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘When i open dashboard, appear first the profile page’ is closed to new replies.