When i Upload video, it's stuck at 82%

Home Forums WPLMS AddOns VideoVibe When i Upload video, it's stuck at 82%

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    roath
    Spectator
    Hello, I've aquired Video Vibe  last week and installed it as instructed. All videos that I try to upload via videovibe (regardless of size) stuck at 82%. I've read on the Forums that someone had the same problem 4 months ago and you said that you would release a fix to it. Please, could you help me on this? Thank you. Best regards, Rodrigo
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster

Can you please share your

site url, admin credentials , vimeo account credentials ,

valid ftp credentials

in private reply  with us to check this issue in detail .

roath
    Spectator
    Hello Alex, I'll complement with some info before sharing my credentials: - Yesterday I've tried to upload 5 times: 1 time a 1.8Gig mp4, 1 time a 300Mb mp4 and 3 times a 4Mb small mp4. - All of them stopped at 82%. For the largest video, I've waited another one and a half hour to see if it completed... but it did not. - I've checked my Vimeo account and the 3 smallest videos were uploaded, but inside the main directory (not in an Album) and with NO PRIVACY set - open for anybody to see it. WPLMS didn't create any directory or album. - And it seems WPLMS doesn't acknowledge videos that are not inside a directory (album), because the plugin could't find those files. My Videovibe configuration has the "<span style="background-color: #f1f1f1; color: #444444; font-family: -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif; font-size: 12px;">Instructors can access only their uploaded files. Creates different albums for every instructor on vimeo." </span>checked, maybe that's an explanation (?) Thank you and sorry for my english. Best regards, Rodrigo
    roath
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    HI I checked and replicated the issue .But could not find any reason behind it  . Can you please share a valid ftp credentials to debug this at code level ? PS : mark reply as private while sharing .
    roath
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    roath
    Spectator
    roath
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Nope there is no need to create any albums in vimeo manually . can you please tell me if you uploaded the file of same size with instructor account ? please share the credentials of " roatherino" user in your site to check issue with it.   also share new admin credentials to check . please also contact your webhost ans ask them to increase these two things in your php configuration : WP Max Upload Size:    1000 MB PHP Post Max Size:    1000 MB  
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘When i Upload video, it's stuck at 82%’ is closed to new replies.