When the user click take course it doesn t redirect to checkout

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues When the user click take course it doesn t redirect to checkout

• This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Ava.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey guys, how are you? I have a problem, think that is because I have created a multilingual website and when in spanish the user wants to click in "take this course" is not redirected to nowhere
    marinarov
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Any update guys?
    Ava
    I saved the pricing again and it worked and also enabled direct checkout and it worked fine please check .
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey Ava still have the same mistake , it redirect to here https://www.studyhebrew.net/es/course/principiante/?redirect Please would need a solution ASAP. Thanks!!!
    marinarov
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Okay I looked into this and found that your product page is not opening : https://www.studyhebrew.net/es/product/principiante/ hence the redirect is not working there. there seems to be some settings misconfigured in the wpml settings itself . Please contact the wpml support on this .
    marinarov
    Spectator
    Hey alex! I would like to have a better support with this issue, i choosed wpml because was the one that you recommend it. Do you have any lead on how setting up this?
    Ava
    Well simply contact the wpml support and ask for support why product page is not opening in your site . This is not connected with theme and plugins I assure .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘When the user click take course it doesn t redirect to checkout’ is closed to new replies.