How can I add a url to this string?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Translation issues How can I add a url to this string?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    Hello,   How can I add a url to a translated string? So that the text will redirect you to another page.. This string: https://imgur.com/a/Lm73Ojj UPDATE: Fixed it. But how can I change the colours of the background and the text? Thanks again, Gijs
    Veronica
    hi, how can I change the colors of background and text until it is not present?? take a look  
    MeesterGijs
    Spectator
    That's because I work on my website 6/8 hours per day. So when I ask a question, it might change later. I send you a screenshot so you should still be able to know what I'm talking about. Please, tell me how to how to change the styling. Thanks
    logan
    Hello, the way you added the button, use custom CSS for that button. we are working hard in lack of time. if there is no button, no URL, no complete information. we are not going to create a button then write its related CSS. be specific share as many details/ information you can. so that i can fix it asap.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I add a url to this string?’ is closed to new replies.