Where to translate "Apply coupon"?

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Where to translate "Apply coupon"?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi There, I cannot find the file in which I can translate the entry "Apply coupon" etc. into German with Loco Translate. Thank you for a short help. Michael Screenshot
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Sorry. Here you find our site: https://kiport.de
    logan
    Hello, this is coming from the theme folder. find this in wplms theme and don't forget to sync and save the po | mo files.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi Logan, Loco Translate don't find the strings "Apply coupon" etc.. Neither in WPLMS theme nor in WPLMS Child Theme. What I'm doing wrong? Michael
    logan

hello,

use this code in wp-admin >> wplms >> footer >> google analytics.

<script>

$(document).ready(function() {

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .coupon button.button').text('New apply code');

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce input#coupon_code').attr('placeholder', 'new coupon code');

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce button[name="update_cart"]').text('new update cart');

});

</script>

change the strings according to your requirement.

Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi logan, I'm sorry, but there is no possibility to place the script code. Can I use the code in another way? See screenshot.
    logan

Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I would like to request temporary access (wp-admin URL and credentials) in a private reply to your site to take a better look at the issue.  The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

Note: plugins/themes should be updated to the latest version which is 3.9.7
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hello, please add this code in the customizer.php, customizer plugin. add_action('wp_footer', function(){ ?> <script> $(document).ready(function() { $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .coupon button.button').text('New apply code'); $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce input#coupon_code').attr('placeholder', 'new coupon code'); $('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce button[name="update_cart"]').text('new update cart'); }); </script> <?php });
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi logan, I tried the code in wplms-customizer.php, but I can't see any changes. All caches have been cleared. What am I doing wrong?
    logan
    try adding this code, i have tested this is working.

Hello,

please add this code in the customizer.php, customizer plugin.

add_action('wp_footer', function(){

?>

<script>

jQuery(document).ready(function($) {

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce .coupon button.button').text('New apply code');

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce input#coupon_code').attr('placeholder', 'new coupon code');

$('.woocommerce-cart .woocommerce button[name="update_cart"]').text('new update cart');

});

</script>

<?php

});

i am not able to edit your files, i think i have not the valid capabilitites. refer: http://prntscr.com/q1lll1
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi logan, Now it works fine. Thanks for your support. Greatings Michael
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    Hi logan, I'm sorry, but there is another problem: If I enter a code and click the button to redeem the voucher, everything will be displayed in English again. Also if I remove the voucher again. All caches are cleared. You can try it by yourself with the code "vip-10"
    logan
    Hello, yes, I understood the condition after ajax load it loses its control. please install the wplms-blank-child theme and activate it. then give me the strings for the issue. string 1 == translated string 1 string 2 == translated string 2 string 3 == translated string 3 i will do the rest and share a video later.
    note: i will need your admin URL and credentials for this too.
    Baldamus
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to translate "Apply coupon"?’ is closed to new replies.