Why does this happen.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Why does this happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    What does it mean, when I am creating a "Quiz" or another "Unit",.. etc.. when I get the symbol with the little square with the "check" in it? Rather than the symbol that looks like a document. What is going on with that? All I know is when the module is showing that "Square with the check", it is not saving my choices - I have to Rework it, and it is delayed and hanging me up. What is going on with this? It seems very random. I create one unit and it is fine, then another unit, this shows up and will not update. Link to image https://imgur.com/oFfGeus
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108 it shows when the content is not connected properly. If the content in the course will be connected properly then it will show the content name as well beside that icon
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    I am not sure why the Quiz i created is not "connected properly" I have it selected.. what else do I need to do? I want a score of 75 to automatically give a diploma. I am working on the Certificate maker now.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva, Make sure after connecting the quiz to the course, you will click on save If you want a screen recording then do let me know, Yes, in the course you can set certificate to assign when user score 75 marks in the course
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    So I made this quick video to show you what is happening on the back end of my course - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdMjA7MNKE&feature=youtu.be Ignore the part about the Certificate template. I got that figured out. I just need to know if and why that quiz is not connecting.. and if and how to make the quiz work correctly - rendering the certificate to those who pass.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    can someone help me with this please?
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108, Checking now...
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Ok,.. thanks. PLease let me know when you get it worked out
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Does this quiz module work? I am tired of making my students wait. You guys act like these bugs do not affect people and they do. My students have been waiting for weeks now for this solution. Help me or tell me there is a bug and let me find another solution.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108, I totally agree with you that you have a live site and if an issue takes time you are the only one who can understand this situation. But the thing is, to replicate on someone else's end is really a time consuming job. But don't worry you need not to wait any longer. I will post my observations here And if it is found as a bug then I will let you know that as well
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    OK, waiting. it is simple. Everything is set up, but it is still not connecting. How many problems can there be?
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    ok,.. ?
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108, I am about to post my observations in two hours. Just wait for that
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Why does this happen.’ is closed to new replies.