Why does this happen.

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting Why does this happen.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    waiting  
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Not really sure why there needs to be so many notes and what is so complicated. It is a straightforward thing. A Quiz connected to a course with a pass/fail result. There are not that many components. Shouldn't it either work or not? What is so complicated, especially with it not working within its own architecture (WPLMS)? It is not as if an outside plug-in is stopping it from doing something, etc. WPLMS is not recognizing it own feature. And if that is the case, why is it hard to figure out. You already told me what was wrong before, and I fixed it. So if that is not correct, than just say it does not work. I need to say yes or no to this Quiz module and I either need you to tell me you know how to fix it or I will move on. A week of saying you are looking at it, then giving no feedback is infuriating. As I said, all of my students are waiting. Enough, OK?
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    OK, I just don't understand what is so complicated. How many things can go wrong? It is just a few things. There are only a few settings. Just tell me what you are looking at.. make a quick video. I also understand we are all going through things with Co-vid. I am also being patient. I don't understand 3 times "looking at it", then nothing else. Like a tease. If it can work, then how? If not, then OK too. But I want it resolved, or to at le3astknow what the issues might be.
    Diana
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva, No, the certificate will not be visible here in the course itself. Suppose you have added to assign certificate after 50%. As soon as user earn equivalent percentage a certificate will be visible in his profile section check this video: https://youtu.be/Wl-SUlFngoA?t=453
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    Diana
    Participant
    @Sadasiva108, That's not appeared magically.  By default this section will not be visible. When user earn certificate/badge only then section starts appearing. In y video, in first attempt as you can see I am failed and I need 2% to get that certificate so I retake the quiz and after that the crtificate starts showing recording: http://somup.com/cYeOXH16Rq
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    When user earn certificate/badge only then section starts appearing."
    >> I know. Did you watch the video I sent? In the video I EARNED the Diploma. I passed the test and the Certificate did not appear. That is not the problem. It even shows the results of the test, but no certificate
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    You response surprises me because I have said this over and over, that I have PASSED THE TEST and the certificate does not show up.
    sadasiva108
    Participant
    OK, So I have it working but the only thing that does not work (and maybe it is NOT supposed to work) is the Certificate to show up immediately after the Quiz. No, I need to do that manually. So, thanks for your help, Diana.
    Diana
    Participant
    @sadasiva108 The certificate assignment depends on the %age earned by the user. One more thing is you can actually assign certificates from course admin area(the icon looks like key) as well. So if you want to assign certificate to a user and he did not earned that threshold which you set for %age still it is possible. Immediately after passing the quiz if the overall course %age(which the user completed) will be higher than the %age of earning certificate only then it will b e visible in the profile section not before that. Can we close this topic if you really understood what I am trying to convey?
    sadasiva108
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The topic ‘Why does this happen.’ is closed to new replies.