Woocommence – Course is not capture in order [Urgent]

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woocommence – Course is not capture in order [Urgent]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear Support, The Courses are not capturing in the Order when purchased. The courses and products are all linked, which all along it was working. Please help ASAP, as users are not assigned to the course after purchased. Regards.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    WPLMS Theme seems having issue with latest WooCommerce v4.3.2 & WooCommerce Stripe Gateway v4.5.1. Tested on 2 WPLMS sites, one newly created site. All with the same issues. Course Items are not appearing on the Order after payment made and courses are not assigned.
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Try to do this, auto complete order after payment: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/auto-complete-woocommerce-orders/ Thanks,
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Hello, all these I have already done years ago
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This happens when woocommence and woocommence stripe plugin were upgraded to the latest version. I am able to replicate the same issue on another newly setup WPLMS site. We are using 3.9 framework, not 4.0.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Jackson
    Blocked
    Hello, Thanks for confirmation, If this issue has been solved, i will closed this topic for another issue you can create a new topic, Thanks,
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommence – Course is not capture in order [Urgent]’ is closed to new replies.