Woocommerce and LMS problem

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues Woocommerce and LMS problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    corelantu
    Spectator
    Hi. I do not know what to do. Woocommerce continuously generates conflicts with LMS. I already tried everything, deleting, reinstalling, etc. I only have woocommerce and LMS. It works well 1 day and suddenly the part of the courses goes blank and says "404 error". I have installed theme 15 of LMS. What I can do?
    Diana
    Participant
    @corelantu, 404 errors generally causes due to the permalink issue. Go to wp-admin > Settings > Permalinks > Save Changes
    corelantu
    Spectator
    ok and what do i do? only that?
    Diana
    Participant
    @corelantu It will update the permalinks. After doing that, let me know if it works for you
    corelantu
    Spectator
    No, no work. The system doesnt work. The system works for a few days and suddenly stops walking. I deactivate woocommerce, clean the cookies and go back for a few hours.
    corelantu
    Spectator
    I am not sure but I think that the Mercadopago plugin causes conflict with woocommerce and that makes the LMS course part bad. There is no error or warning, but it is the only plugin I have installed.
    Diana
    Participant
    @corelantu, Okay, Don't worry. Please share your site URL with admin credentials in a private reply here
    corelantu
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce and LMS problem’ is closed to new replies.