WooCommerce Checkout and Immediately Course Expired

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WooCommerce Checkout and Immediately Course Expired

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi Veronica thanks for the prompt reply I went tot he above link and also watched the video but the issue I am facing is different, when mine user login to the account and they click on "Start Course" for any free courses it immediately shows expired https://www.screencast.com/t/eUKX0O795 this expired issue only for existing courses that were imported from mine WPLMS 3.9 but if I create a new course and set it to free, then it works fine. All mine free courses are not auto assigned, only login users can click on any free course and manually click "Start Course" so the solution I am looking for is how to make this course not show expired and the user can immediately access these free courses once they click on "Start Course" and why only the newly created free courses on WPLMX 4.x works but the older courses which were imported from 3.9x does not work?
    Veronica
    ooh I got the point now it can be the issue that at the import/export time the course duration didn't import/export please confirm the method you used to import/export the courses CSV format or Export wizard? also please Sync once wp-admin -> LMS -> settings -> functions -> sync area
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi Veronica, I used the Wordpress --> Tools --> Export as .xml and then I installed WPLMS 4.x as a fresh installation and use the Wordpress Importer Tool to import the .xml file and I also performed the LMS setting sync already but still facing the issue of these courses expired even though all the duration is set to 9999 days which shows as unlimited on each of the course page As mine site is not yet live, you may want to do an export and import again for the courses and units to see if you can solve the issue. All mine courses do NOT have any quiz, questions or assignment.
    Veronica
    hi I would like to request you to use the CSV method to import the courses in v4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApAXWAGKBfI here no need to sync just export the courses with user connected data
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi Veronica thanks for the suggestion, the problem has been resolved! I noticed the issue is mine course expired when I enter a shortcode from another plugin inside the course content but when I removed the shortcode it works again. Kindly close the ticket.
    Veronica
    that's really good to know be always careful about third party plugin thanks for confirming
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Checkout and Immediately Course Expired’ is closed to new replies.