Woocommerce Membership & Subscriptions

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues Woocommerce Membership & Subscriptions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Hi There,   I have installed the following add-ons: - Woocommerce Subscriptions - Woocommerce Membership - WPLMS woocommerce subscriptions integration - WPLMS woocommerce membership integration   I wish to propose 4 plans: - Bronze: free - Silver: 5 € / month - Gold: 15 € / month - Platinium: 50 € / month Paying plans should make it possible to obtain new courses at the beginning of each month in the plan subscribers' account. How do classes automatically add to the accounts of users who subscribe to a plan? If they have a tag is it possible to automatically assign a course to all users who have the same tag?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Assuming tag as membership . IF you use wplms woocommerce membership you will have that advantage of subscription to new courses when you connect membership level to your new course . I would like to know for which purpose you want to use woocommerce subscriptions plugin and its addon . I guess your requirements can be fulfilled by just woocommerce memberhsips plugin itself . If you use both of them then wplms woocommerce memberhsip addon might not work correctly as woocommerce subscription modified the behaviour of woocommere memberships .
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Thank you for your reply. In fact our site offers singles paid courses. We also want to propose a subscription plan to benefit from new courses each month directly in the user account of those who subscribe to a plan. We sell singles courses and paid subscriptions at the same time...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well in that case please just use woocommerce memberships and its wplms addon . Please do not use woocomemrce subscriptions coz it creates conflicts with wplms woocommerce memberhship addon .
    morningkiss
    Spectator
    Ok Thank you Alex.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Woocommerce Membership & Subscriptions’ is closed to new replies.