woocommerce membeship addon bug

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues woocommerce membeship addon bug

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    chinolz
    Spectator
    There is a bug with your integration with membership wc addon Eg. 1. user buys wc membership for 1 year. 2. wplms adds this user to all courses with expiry course date 365days (the same lenght of purchased subscription) 3. When the subscriptions runs out after 1 year and user renew the subscription the expiry date on courses is not updated, this will result in showing course expired to users who renew the subscription. 4.Please note the course settings duration is set to 9999, shouldnt the value 9999 have higher priority than the 365 days from wc membership???
    chinolz
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Mark Morgan
    Spectator
    Please set your course duration parameter to days from wp-admin -> WPLMS -> Course manager -> Course duration parameter.
    chinolz
    Spectator
    how does this solve the problem? what effect does changing the parameter has Second thing i have 6 wplms sites with over 300k users, how can i fix the broken expiry date users, its imposible to go through all courses and extending to all users expiry date from course admin page How can i change all current users in all courses expiry date 9999 even expired users. e.g via code or sql also is the a way to disable the expiry date all together? its not needed. Single purchase should allow lifetime access, and membership access should be granted as long as the membership is active. there should be a switch to disable the course duration
    chinolz
    Spectator
    changing the parameter doesnt do anything, please read carefully what i wrote
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well  after user purchase membership level , Can you please simply check by opening the course home page and check if she gets access to that course or not . We have a fallback for it that runs on course button .
    chinolz
    Spectator
    users are complaining they see expired course status, and no longer have access to the course, so the fallback doesnt seem to work. Also what happens if you extent the membership access to the user manually? This also doesnt extend the course access. Please add the feature to completely remove course duration from wplms since its only causing problems with course expiry. Most of the online courses sites dont require course duration. And seeing the wplms forum expired course status is the most frequent problem for users
    chinolz
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    checking...
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Hi I need credentials to that student and your valid ftp credentials to fix this issue at your end . PS :mark reply as private while sharing .
    chinolz
    Spectator
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    chinolz
    Spectator
    great news, where are those changes made? i need to fix iton all remaining websites
    chinolz
    Spectator
    also will this fallback function work for users with lifetime membership without expiry date?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    It should work for that too . refer : http://prntscr.com/khcdv1  I have changed bp_course_is_member($course_id,$user_id))  function to wplms_user_course_active_check($user_id ,$course_id )
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The topic ‘woocommerce membeship addon bug’ is closed to new replies.