WooCommerce Subscription and PMPro Membership

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WooCommerce Subscription and PMPro Membership

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    1. I’m using WooCommerce Subscription and PMPro Membership both of shows already compatible with WPLMS 4.x when user purchase the WooCommerce Subscription they are automatically assigned the PMPro Membership which should have 300 courses but they do not see all the courses assigned and those they can see all showed expired https://prnt.sc/ulilj5
    2. The student sign up on WPLMS 4.0 with email and password only, when they complete the course the course certificate shows their email instead of their full name, is there a way to modify the sign up form so that their full name is captured during sign up and this full name is used automatically to generate certificate? Where can they view the certificate again after completing the course?
    3. Under the course page, I would like to hide or remove “announcements & news, QnA, notes” https://prnt.sc/ulip2a
    Veronica
    hi, for 1... can you please explain the same with the video or screenshot? so we can replicate it on our system as well 2... if you have applied the shortcode student_name then it will show the student name there because we have tested the same on our local and on users' site as well and it is working. 3... use this in appearance>>customize>>custom css
    .course_manage .course_tabs .instructor_tabs :nth-child(3){
        display:none !important
    }
    .course_manage .course_tabs .instructor_tabs :nth-child(4){
        display:none !important
    }
    refer: http://prntscr.com/umsdcr please NOTE: we are following one topic = one issue/query so please if you have more than one queries then create different topics thanks for understanding the same.
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Veronica
    hi, I have just discussed the same with my teammates they suggest using only one either subscription or pm pro and from the development team, I came to know that if you are adding 300+ course with pmpro then they are not going to add in a single time
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply .. I have removed the pmpro and only using WooCommerce Subscription now .. however how do I add new courses to mine existing users who have already purchase an active subscription, can your membership feature in WPLMS 4.x meet this requirement? The reason I was using WooCommerce Subscription and PMPro is that so that I can add new courses to mine existing users who have active woocommerce subscription without having to manually add new courses to students one by one.
    Veronica
    hi, yes that won't be possible with subscription but with pmpro the users will be added to the course as soon as they view the course on the course home page there is no advantage seen using subscriptions except auto-renewals from credit/debit cards
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Thanks for your reply .. I would need auto renewals and a membership for mine WPLMS. Can I check if the woocommerce memberships is now compatible and working with WPLMS 4.x?
    Veronica
    hi, in version 4 woo-commerce membership will work but the user won't be able to select a membership level from the front end he has to select it from the backend course edit page
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Great to hear Veronica thanks for your prompt reply .. if I were to use WooCommerce Subscription and WooCommerce Membership plugin .. do I still have to install the WPLMS WooCommerce Subscription plugin or WPLMS WooCommerce Membership plugin for it to work? Mine plan is for student to buy a WooCommerce Subscription and be automatically added to WooCommerce Membership and have access to the all the courses.
    stanleyngpm_515
    Participant
    Hi I have solved the membership issue with the steps from here https://wplms.io/support/forums/topic/school-demo/ you may close this ticket.
    Veronica
    hi that's great😃 thanks for sharing this here
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘WooCommerce Subscription and PMPro Membership’ is closed to new replies.