WordPress 5.5 Conflict with WPLMS

Home Forums Legacy Support 4.0 Bugs & Issues WordPress 5.5 Conflict with WPLMS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Dear support, After upgrading to wordpress 5.5, the login sign up dropdown is being cut off and the WPLMS admin options are not displaying and not able to edit WPLMS PDF builder. Please look into this ASAP.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Diana
    Participant
    Please ask your webhost to downgrade wordpress version We replicated the same error And please do not update wordpress versions without confirming here Some scripts are removed by wordpress update due to which vibe options panel not working
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    When can we expect the fixed to be released?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    fix has been released already .Please update your vibe course module plugin to version 3.9.9.4 .
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    i have updated vibe course module plugin to version 3.9.9.4. The dropdown login/signup/profile cut off is still not fixed.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Issues fixed , updated vibe course module plugin at your end .  
    squallhajime
    Spectator
    Please advise if the fixed for the cut off is permanent
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    All issues are fixed. https://prnt.sc/tyapc4
    RMSAAM_468
    Participant
    I upgraded to 5.5 and added the plugin "Enable JQuery Migrate Helper" which seemed to help most of the new WPLMS issues.  
    Diana
    Participant
    @rmsaam_468 Thanks for sharing this valuable information here for others :D @squallhajime According to support rules if we didn't receive any response from users for 5 days straight. we assume the issue is resolved. So assuming that, closing this topic
    Veronica
    thanks to share this information here. are the above-mentioned issues resolved please let us know
    paulcipha
    Participant
    Hello, I am facing the same issue. The WPLMS page isn't loading and the whole website is not loading after upgrading to Wordpress 5.5. Also, I can't find update buttons for the Vibe course module plugin
    asadalihussain
    Spectator
    I am unable to update WPLMS as well...this is ridiculous
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress 5.5 Conflict with WPLMS’ is closed to new replies.