WordPress caught an error on plugin VibeBP

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WordPress caught an error on plugin VibeBP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sheilapdx
    Participant
    I was in the process of upgrading to WPLMS 4. I was watching your youtube video "Step wise migration from 3.x to 4.0". I got to the step of creating the 2 menus "profile" and "loggedin", but when I tried to create a new page I was thrown a critical error on my website. Can you help? --------- When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information: WordPress version 5.7.1 Current theme: WPLMS (version 4.097) Current plugin: VibeBP (version 1.5.5) PHP version 7.4.16 Error Details ============= An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 69 of the file /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-content/plugins/vibebp/includes/blocks/class-vibebp-register-blocks.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bp_xprofile_get_groups() in /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-content/plugins/vibebp/includes/blocks/class-vibebp-register-blocks.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-content/plugins/vibebp/includes/blocks/class-vibebp-register-blocks.php(233): VibeBP_Register_Blocks->get_profiile_fields_array() #1 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(292): VibeBP_Register_Blocks->editor_assets('') #2 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-admin/edit-form-blocks.php(409): do_action('enqueue_block_e...') #5 /home4/selfhea3/public_html/healingwithfrequencies/wp-admin/post-new.php(72): require('/home4/selfhea3...') #6 {main} thrown
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    To resolve please follow : 1 . login via ftp or cpanel file manager -> navigate to wp-content/plugins/ folder . File vibebp folder and rename it to "vibebp-disabled" .this will deactivate the plugin and bring your site back then goto wp-admin -> settings -> buddypress -> componenets . enable all components except groups(you can if you want to) and then again navigate to wp-content/plugins/ folder . File"vibebp-disabled" folder and rename it to "vibebp" and activate the plugin.
    sheilapdx
    Participant
    Thank you that fixed the problem.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress caught an error on plugin VibeBP’ is closed to new replies.