WordPress menu i showing BP social connect

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Setup issues WordPress menu i showing BP social connect

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Murali
    Spectator
    I have enabled Google+ login using BP social connect plug-in. Google credentials validated and logged into WPLMS successfully.But Word press menu is showing in Top left corner which should not shown to users.Could you provide us some steps to eliminate this issue. Murali
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    CAn you please share a screenshot of the issue ?
    Murali
    Spectator
    Please find the highlighted admin menu displaying for normal user while integrated with social media
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Please disable the wordpress menu by going to wp-admin ->settings ->buddypress ->settings  : disable show toolbar for the logged out users  : refer : http://prntscr.com/8x1nuk Also you can use the third party plugin for this to hide the wp-menu  ./  
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, I have the same issue as Murali is having. I have done the setting you said above, disabled "Show the toolbar for logged out users". Adminstrator when log in, the wp toolbar in shown on the top. This is fine since Administrators are ourselves. Students when log in, the wp toolbar is not shown. This is ok. Instructors when log in, the wp toolbar is shown. Although i have entered the code to disable users from accessing the wp admin, the toolbar is still shown when instructors log in. How can we totally remove/hide the wp toolbar for everyone when log in? Thanks.
    MrVibe
    Keymaster
    This setting is coming up in v 2.0 :
    ulyssesw
    Spectator
    Thanks. I look forward to the update of v 2.0. Will it affect the instructor's front end course create/edit if the WP admin bar is disabled for them? Regards.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress menu i showing BP social connect’ is closed to new replies.