WP Bakery 5.6

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Update Issues WP Bakery 5.6

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, I have updated the site to WordPress 5.0. The WP Bakery Plugin has updated the plugin to 5.6 for compatibility with WordPress 5.0. Now it is becoming difficult to edit with WP Bakery.
    1. Can you provide me the latest update of WP Bakery? Does it fully supports WordPress Gutenberg?

2. Is it better to revert to old WordPress editor using the "Classic Editor" Plugin? (but WordPress has stated that, they will support only upto 2022)

3. Does WPLMS is developing any other alterations to work with WordPress Gutenberg? (like any plugin development, so that I will stick with Classic Editor, until then).

Kindly suggest me ways to work with WordPress 5.0 and WP Bakery. Thanks.

Mohamed
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    logan
    Hey There,
    • Yes we are testing the new updates once we are satisfied with its result. we will update.
    • Yes we are working hard to integrate with gutenberg. trust me this is going to be new year surprise.
    • We are also working with new awesome widgets with elementor support. we are also integrating with elementor. our main goal is to provide better and best solutions to our customers.
    i Will send wp-bakery new update. i just need your patience. thanks and regards.  
    logan
    Hey, I have sent you wp-bakery on your mail id. please check your mail and also spam folders and keep me informed. Refer: http://prntscr.com/lvz9sl Thanks
    Mohamed
    Participant
    Hi, Thanks for the support. I received the mail. Can close the topic.
    logan
    Hey There, Glad to know your issue is resolved. Cheers ! If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me again. Closing this topic. Best regards:)  
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Bakery 5.6’ is closed to new replies.