WP Bakery Page Builder not working when I go to LMS and edit the course

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries How-to & Troubleshooting WP Bakery Page Builder not working when I go to LMS and edit the course

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    hi i have again tried to check this on your site but not working so i am providing a video from the local: http://somup.com/crji1OYG2O
    williammelendez
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    please try adding this given code in your wplms-customizer.php file in wplms customizer plugin :
    add_Action('wp_enqueue_scripts',function(){
      if(is_singular('course')){
        $scripts = array(
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_front_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_accordion_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc_accordion/vc-accordion.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_tabs_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc_tabs/vc-tabs.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_tta_autoplay_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc-tta-autoplay/vc-tta-autoplay.min.js' )),
        );

foreach($scripts as $script){
          echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$script['key'].'" id="'.$script['src'].'"></script>';
        }
      }
    },9000);
    williammelendez
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    @veronica was absent so I replied on your topic . Please try this new code and remove the previous one :
    add_Action('wp_enqueue_scripts',function(){

$scripts = array(
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_front_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_accordion_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc_accordion/vc-accordion.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_tabs_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc_tabs/vc-tabs.min.js' )),
            array('key'=>'wpb_composer_tta_autoplay_js','src'=>vc_asset_url( 'lib/vc-tta-autoplay/vc-tta-autoplay.min.js' )),
        );

foreach($scripts as $script){
          echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="'.$script['key'].'" id="'.$script['src'].'"></script>';
        }

},9000);
    williammelendez
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    williammelendez
    Participant
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    williammelendez
    Participant
    Veronica
    try this: https://wplms.io/support/knowledge-base/change-the-course-block-in-course-category-pages/ and also if you want further assistance then please create a new topic as to continue on old topic will create confusion for team mates
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Bakery Page Builder not working when I go to LMS and edit the course’ is closed to new replies.