WP Rocket caching issues

Home Forums Legacy Support Support queries Other issues WP Rocket caching issues

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hello, I love the new option of using WP-rocket. Big fan of their product ánd of WPLMS. However, when using the settings described by you and shown in screenshots, some issues arise that make the site inusable:
    • Login popup doesn't work anymore (When click on Login, nothing happens)
    • The courseblocks don't work anymore (we use the Vibe Carousel for that), not on Home neither on other pages.
    • Other blocks build by Pagebuilder also have issues: Accordions, Tabs
    It looks like they are the problem because they aren't loaded on the page upfront. Could you tell me which files I have to exclude, or which settings to use to prevent this?
    Anshuman Sahu
    Keymaster
    Well it actually depends on each site and server.The various factors includes the plugins you are using . We are not using any third party plugin on wplms.io except jectpack .   The issue you are getting is due to scripts error . Please try to disable the script minification in wp rocket settings .
    gsjaak
    Spectator
    Hi Alex, Thanks. That actually solves it, however - a lot of the wins come through the script minification. We do use a lot of different things, however the problems seems to be in the page builder mainly (and the corresponding shortcodes). Would this be something that you could look at, or is this outside of the scope? Thanks,
    Mk
    Please share details of your java script errors, that you are facing. and also please share your view that how can you say its due to page builder and corresponding shortcodes. so that we can help solve your issue.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘WP Rocket caching issues’ is closed to new replies.